Monday, October 16, 2006

inside the world of a hustling mind...

This account was intentionally designed to sow my wild oats. The postings here will show my dark sides which I think must be chanelled to some form, somehow.

It has my fantasies. Wild obscene fantasies. I'm fascinated with sex. Sex in any place, at anytime. But SAFE SEX. For instance, my strong desire to engage in a threesome or orgy. My addicttion to flesh. It contains supressed emotions, failed dreams, frustrations, perverted ideas and exhibitionism.

But then again, these are all fantasies. I like to meet real friends too and have fun with them. Just to let you guys know that Im not only thinking about that four-letter-word all the time, I'm also a funny guy, afterall, it is still the best combination of all. Sex and fun!

I believe I have to go and live a piece of life. To try and see if its possible. I am like a child. I would always be unhappy if I didn't try.

6 Comments:

Blogger Hasson Marque said...

padaan lang po!

9:26 AM  
Blogger gibbs cadiz said...

go and have fun, man! :)

12:31 PM  
Blogger Hasson Marque said...

link mo rin blog ko!!!

7:55 PM  
Blogger Momel said...

hey, thanks for dropping by!

sex for the first post? looks promising.

Cheers!

8:19 PM  
Blogger khalel said...

welcome to the world of blog man!

i am linking you up!

Like what momel said, you look promising! lolz!

Stay Beautiful!

1:33 AM  
Blogger garytarugo said...

ang tagal namang mag-update. tsk, tsk. :P

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home